Saturday, September 27, 2008

McCain vs. Obama

Well - I just saw another startling interview of Sarah Palin. She has me convinced. I am not voting for Obama. I am voting against Sarah!

A person who is a breath away from the presidency should be intelligent enough to think and express oneself clearly. From what I saw of Sarah's latest interview, there were no tricky questions or mentally challenging requests but this person really came across as senseless.

I like some of McCain's experiences but smart people learn fast. Then there are folks like Mrs. Palin who just scare the heck out of me. If she made it to power the country would live to regret putting her in a place that could seriously create a problem.

Please review your choices and thought processes carefully during this election. Make your own decisions. I have made mine.

No comments: